Approved members without a local club…
- are full members of the Friendship Force organization.
- adhere to the FFI Code of Conduct by affirming the same values as members who belong to a FF club.
- believe in our mission and would like to participate, but for various reasons (geographical location, age, schedule, means of travel) can’t or do not wish to join a club.
- can host, travel and join activities offered by Friendship Force.
- can connect with each other online in regularly scheduled meetings via Zoom.
Clubs remain at the heart of the Friendship Force experience. We strongly encourage members to join existing clubs in their area, if one exists.