Anything is possible with Virtual Experiences! We’ve offered a wide variety of Virtual Experiences hosted by members, clubs and staff:
- ‘Faces & Places’: clubs present themselves and their region
- Cultural themes specific for a region, e.g. “Dia de Muertos Festival – Mexico” or “Sacred Sites of Northern India”
- Clubs inviting members worldwide for virtual get-togethers, e.g. a tea party with FF Leicestershire or the 30th anniversary celebrations of FF Oregon’s Mid-Willamette Valley
- Presentations of past Friendship Force Journeys, e.g “Hiking in Bavaria” or “The Baltic Cruise”
- Workshops on important global issues like the Climate Crisis
- Art workshops to paint or draw along as well as presentations about various types of art
- Music sessions where members sing or play music together
- ‘Coffee Chats’ in English, French, Japanese or Spanish around various topics, e.g. “holiday traditions” or “specialties and recipes from around the world”
- Trivia Quizzes for members worldwide to play in mixed teams
- FFI Book Club
- Educational workshops, e.g. about Zoom, Whatsapp or Facebook as tools for our members
Virtual Experiences are a fun way of meeting other Friendship Force Members and great for extending your circle of friends!
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for future Virtual Experiences.