This is an easy way for members of your club to communicate with one another
- Go to the Chats tab in WhatsApp.
- Tap New Chat > New Group. If you have an existing chat on the Chats tab, tap New Group.
- Search for or select contacts to add to the group. Then, tap Next.
- Enter a group subject. …
- Tap Create when you’re finished.
To add a participant:
- Go to the group in WhatsApp.
- Click the subject of the group.
- Click Add participant.
- Search for or select a contact to add to the group.
- Click the green check mark .
- Click ADD PARTICIPANT.
Benefits of creating a WhatsApp Group for my club
- You can message many people at once
- Can be used for local events planning and announcements
- Great way to keep members informed about what’s going on locally and internationally
- Great tool to help Journey planning and arrange meeting spots while on them
- Easy and quick to share photos and share location for group gathering
- Faster than emails or calls to the members
- Audio messages can also be sent in groups like in individual texts