Please fill out this form and return it to your RSM in the case of a serious incident.
Please click on the linked document: Incident Report Form
An Emergency is defined as:
- An Ambassador or Host is hospitalized or has to seek medical treatment for more than a common illness during an exchange.
- An Ambassador leaves a homestay during a journey, either voluntarily or involuntarily.
- An Ambassador or Host has engaged in inappropriate behavior.
- An Ambassador or Host is an alleged victim, perpetrator, or witness to a crime during a Journey. This includes any instances when the Ambassador or Host is questioned by the police, put in jail, or cited for an infraction of the law.
- Anything else unusual that you feel should be brought to the attention of Friendship Force staff.
When in doubt, consider it an emergency situation. Take appropriate action first to provide immediate assistance, then notify Friendship Force International staff when possible.